Sunday, January 17, 2010

January Parties

Keith's Birthday is January 2nd, in my opinion, the worst possible day (with the exeption of Christmas Day) because you think you are finally done with the holidays, only to have to party one more day.  I wish just one year I would have more enthusiasm for his special day.
Anyway, kids came over and we ate and played.  Keith was happy.



Three of my children absolutely comsumed by something I'm sure is very important.



Cutest Grandchildren ever.  These guys play so cute together, until 1 toy is wanted by all.
Then JoJo takes the toy and they are all mad at me.



Kelli, still wanting to be the little kid.
Notice the headphones on MyKelle.  Kelli gave her a Hannah Montana MP3 player for Christmas.
The child is never without it.



Yesterday, we had a baby shower for Jessica and I have NO pictures.  How did that happen? (I'll have to get them from Adam and add them later.)
  It was "lovely" and many people love these 2 kids.  Thanks to all that came.

After the shower, the Gines family girls got together for a watch making party.  This is a first for this group of girls and boy did we have fun.  Cute Megan brought all her beads and taught us how to make watch bands and bracelets.



So many to choose from, how do you decide?  It was a little overwhelming at first.



I wasn't going to make one, but it looked like so much fun, I too made a watch band.  Megan has wayyyyy more patience than I do.  She was a great teacher.



Later that night, I had all my grandkiddos over and we built the tallest tower ever!
All the kids built and I held it up.  Such a sturdy building.



MyKelle loves to take pictures with my camera and mostly I delete all of them, but this self portrait was pretty cute.  Long day but what a great time to see everyone. Family is what it is all about.



3 comments:

Meghan said...

well, thats all fun. keith does look SUPER DUPER happy. i am still miffed about the party you scheduled before checking with me. my sister told me it was lovely and everything on the menu (because i asked). wish i coulda been there. glad you had such a jam packed day. now, time for a nap.

Katie Jo said...

family is what it's all about! Thanks for all you help! And for the fun day!!! Your the best!

TravandNat said...

It was a FUN day! Thanks for hosting, and watching Addi for us. She sure loves her Jo Jo!