Saturday, October 2, 2010

18 gallons of paint later...

Our garage is painted!!!!! And we have only lived in this house for 31 and a half years!
We wanted to really think about the color. 
White is good, don't you think.


These 2 walls use to be entirely covered with shelves. 
We ripped them out, you know we have a truck to fit in the garage now.
We have made many trips to the dump and we are not done yet. 



We kept these shelves because they hold my Christmas decorations so nicely.


Keith's work bench and all his tools use to be on this wall. He is relocating them to the shed, with wonderful new workbench and shelves.


Saved these 3 cupboards to put my junk in.
Oh happy day.
And that is what we did on this fine Conference Saturday!
Thanks Keith for having a "bee in your bonnet" so we could finally have a clean looking garage.


8 comments:

The Whitney's said...

That looks amazing! Jeremy says it looks good enough to live in! Good job parents. I can't believe you didn't call us to come help!

Grandma Cheryl said...

Great accomplishment!Yahoo for you.

Suz said...

Nothing better than a good days work and a completed project. Congrats on the pristine garage!

G-ma Ann said...

Love it...I organized our garage on Saturday too...Todd is out hunting. I hope he can find his stuff!

Mindy and Garry said...

What?! You're suppose to paint a garage?! Ha Ha...ya, that will never happen here. :) Looks great!

TravandNat said...

I'm glad you got it done...sorry that you were so exhausted afterward! It looks awesome!

christi said...

That looks like quite the project. It looks awesome you did a great job.

Marilee said...

I'm late. But, so impressed with your new garage. I always did like your shelves though.
Good luck with the shed. When I think about it I get nauseated. And I don't even have to do the work.