Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

We celebrate Christmas with our family on Christmas Eve. 
This year was great because most everyone had the day off, 
and everyone was able to join us for at least part of the time.

The kid table eating dinner.

The grown-up table. 
(I use the term grown-up lightly.)
More "grown-ups."

 Trav and Hailey
 The kids made Keith and I open our gifts first, which was rather odd. 
They had been keeping secrets for so long, they couldn't stand it anymore.
Our kids knew that Keith and I had both gotten each other ipads without the other one knowing.
Apparently, I am told, you can't share these.
So, 2 it is.
So far it's a fun little device.
 Then it was the grandkids turn.
JoJo has a problem she has got to change.
I have a hard time stopping the buying of gifts for my grandkids.
These are Cambree's.
(Side note: I have a sickness. It's related to Kohls and a 30% off coupon.
Yes, it's true, I have $200 in Kohl's cash to spend this week.)
 MyKelle told us last week that she needed to talk to Santa again, 
because now she wanted to add a guitar to her list.
Silly girl, you don't tell Santa, you tell JoJo. 
 Addi loves playing with my old Fisher Price "guys." 
So, we got her a house and "guys" of her own.
 Carson looks about as impressed with clothes as Travis was growing up.
 Of course, Cambree loved the paper. 
 Carson and Cambree got chairs.
The 3 oldest got wiggle cars, which they love, and I don't have a picture of that.
 After our Christmas, we went to Keith parents' house for the annual Christmas Eve celebration.
The kids, especially Addi, love Rusty, Grandpa's dog.
 Tyler, Paul, and Nathan cooking scones.
 Kelli and Jeremy dancing with the Wii
Kelli and Katie dancing. Notice Katie's cute pregnant belly.
 Cambree is in the "I don't like strangers" stage. 
She wasn't too sure about Grandma holding her.
 The White Elephant game had 40 participants this year.
Wow, that took awhile.
 My Grandkids with their Great Grandparents.
 Grandpa and Grandma with Hailey, their newest great grandchild.
 Carson checking out Grandma's clown.
Darin hates this thing. It wigs him out.
 Cambree all ready for bed.
 Title - hmm
White trash?
Not really, Paul just making more room for all the gagbage.
 Christmas Day we went visiting.
Addison got a cute play house, which took Trav 2 1/2 hours and many cuss words to put together.  
I just giggle.
Mostly I like her outfit.
 Travis got a Kinect for his xbox. 
This is Keith and Trav trying to go down a river.
Keith was "dead weight" according to Trav.
 MyKelle loves Tangled and got the doll.
 Gage likes everything. 
 Cambree likes the doll now that it's out of the package.
Kelli likes Jeremy, now that....
Oh never mind.

Adam and Jess went to Evanston so we weren't able to see them on Christmas.

It has been a wonderful year with many blessings.
Can't wait to see what the New Year brings.

5 comments:

Meghan said...

HOLY HELL! that is for one kid? i hope your kids knew they needn't get their kids anything. really. you are a nut jo. a nut i say.

looks like fun though.

as a side note, jane got the same house as addi. were there stickers? i am afraid we threw them away if there were, and i am very sad about it.

TravandNat said...

We love, love, love you, and would love, love, love it if you would scale it back a bit. Our kids are far too spoiled!!! Thank you for everything you do for us! It was an awesome time!

Meg, yes there were stickers...sorry you threw them out...

Marilee said...

Looks to me like you have the same condition as Gammy. Christmas elf syndrome. Fun, fun, fun.

christi said...

It looks like you guys had a Very Merry Christmas with lots of fun.

Ashlee said...

How fun to see all your cute grands! You and my Mom are much alike, she does more for my kids than I do!!! I understand, it's hard not to get them EVERYTHING!!!

I love your eve of eve sleep over! What a great idea!!!