Saturday, April 2, 2011

And the 7th is a ...... GIRL!!!!!!

BRINLEY WILLIAMS
made her apperance on
March 31, 2011
9:48am
7lbs. 9oz.
20 in

Wonderful blessing from Heaven!
Proud parents
Perfect, beautiful baby.
She looks a lot like MyKelle.
Katie and Darin chose not to find out the baby's gender.
I was sure it was a boy...SURE.
Darin was sure it was a girl.
Man, I hate to be wrong.
But what a great thing to be wrong about.
Don't worry, Darin did a fair amount of gloating.
I barely made it in time. I was only there for about 25 minutes before she was born.

MyKelle is so sweet and gentle with her.
She whispers soothing words to her
MyKelle is thrilled beyond words.

I was fortunate to have a kind nurse that let me go in and watch and video Brinley get her first bath.
What a great experience.

 Gage is not sure about holding Brinley by himself.
It was okay for Daddy to hold him and Gage could help and give kisses.

The new family picture of the William's family.

JoJo with 3 of my sweet grandchildren!

Mommy and Baby Brinley.
So proud of my daughter.
She is an amazing Mom and woman.
Grateful to call her mine.
Thanks for letting me be a part of this amazing day.

3 comments:

christi said...

She is beautiful!! I am so excited for them and for you.

Katie Jo said...

Thanks for being there!! And for watchiing the kiddos!! Your the best!

TravandNat said...

She's darling! I can't wait until we are all well enough to go and meet her, and kiss those sweet cheeks. Congrats Katie and Darin!