Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Go Utes! and Good Weekends

Just a few pictures of the last couple of weeks.  We had to go to the Ute Fan Fest so my "boys" could get autographs of the Ute Football players.  

Jeremy was a good sport and took MyKelle down the "Mountain" slide on real snow!

Love Addison's Ute Cheerleader outfit.  It is a requirement that she wear it for every game.

Gage and MyKelle love to help Poppy mow the lawn.

This is for Ryry.  These deer live in my backyard.  4 huge bucks this day.

My cute 4th grade class.  Yes, we must be angels with the light above us.

Ugh! Hate the red mohawk.  I can deal with it for the one day he has it.  By the end of the game, the entire top of his head was red!


I golfed with the guys before the game on Saturday.  I hadn't been able to golf all summer because of my knee surgery.  I had some pretty good hits and had a great time.  Then, yesterday, when I went to my Dr.'s appointment, I got a royal scolding.  I may have undone all the work we were trying to do with my knee.  There is a possibility I will have to have the surgery redone.  We'll know in 4-6 weeks.  GREAT!

The guys headed out to the Ute Game.  Thank Heavens they won.  Makes for happier boys.

Sunday night we had the Oborns over to our house for a BBQ.  It was a great time.  Fun to catch up with such good friends. The guys were in the human rubber band.  Someone's gonna die in that thing one of these days.  Sorry to our latest casualty - Nat.

5 comments:

Katie Jo said...

yea for a new post!!! Wow you have had great times!!! boo to the golf game potentially ruining your knee!!! I will send happy, positive thoughts and prayers your way!! Love you!

TravandNat said...

Awesome post! Way to highlight some of the fun we have had over the past few weeks! It really has been fun..I'm looking forward to lots more fun ahead of us1 I really, really hope that your knee is okay..I don't like Jo Jo on crutches!

Meghan said...

super duper jojo. so, if you want answers to the 5th grader quiz, i know them all.. i did the research because it bugged me not to know.

thanks for the deer pick for ryan. i will show it to him tomorrow, he will love it so much.

The Whitney's said...

I love all your cute pictures, I just wish I was in more of them. Sorry that your knee review was not good. stay off your knee so it can get better.

Jolene said...

Kelli, to be in more pictures, you have to hang around me more often. Love you.