Sunday, January 18, 2009

Yum

After many desperate requests, (and hungry husbands) we had another cooking day. Thanks to Suz for all her hours of work to prep for our day. Thanks to John for having crazy ladies messing up his house and invading his space. Suz's house is ideal because she has 2 kitchens, so we cook upstairs and downstairs. Some of the girls also exchanged cookie dough. Mykelle helped bring Katie garlic, now if she really knew what that was.

The basement kitchen.

Yum - bagels.


Katie does MyKelle's hair in the cutest styles, but this heart shape is one of my favorites.



We got the kids a Jeep for Christmas. The snow finally melted off the driveway, so we took it outside and let the kids drive it. Gage holds the steering wheel in one place and just drives around in a circle.

Mykelle Likes to try to run over you. The entire time, she has this little devious laugh. They love to try it and I can't wait until it's warmer so we can spend more time with them outdoors. I hate January.


2 comments:

TravandNat said...

It was fun..and tiring as usual! I guess we're even on posting ugly pictures of each other. That one of me is hideous! Thanks, a lot!

I guess you made up for it by the kind words that you posted on my blog. Thank you, and I love you too...LOTS!

Meghan said...

it was fun - always one of my best days of the month.