Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy to you Jessica


Today is Jessica's 25th birthday.  She has been part of our family for 5 years (including dating) and we are so blessed to have her.
When she married Adam, I told her that he was her problem now. She has handled him superbly.  Jes is fun-loving, kind, thoughtful, giving, helpful, spiritual, humorous, and beautiful, inside and out.
Jessica is fun and crazy and willing to try anything once and most times more than once.  She keeps up with Adam and his crazy antics.
She loves the things Adam loves because she loves him.  I prayed for someone to love Adam as I did and Heavenly Father more than answered my prayer.
Keith and I are so blessed to have 4 fabulous in-law children.  We count them as our own.  We love them for who they are and for loving our children.  
Jessica, my prayer for you this year, is to have your prayers answered.  Be strong. Your Heavenly Father loves you and is aware of your struggles and pain.  
Thanks for being a part of our lives.

4 comments:

Meghan said...

sweet jo. made me a bit teary. happy birthday jess and i wish you all the best too!

TravandNat said...

I'm teary too! We love you, Jess!

Suz said...

Not teary. Sorry. Happy Birthday Jessica!

Adam And Jessica said...

thanks jo i could not ask for a better family to be apart of.thanks for everything.