Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sunshine!

A sunny day! We took the grandkids outside and it was glorious.
Little Man, Gage, LOVES Poppy's new 4 wheeler. He doesn't get off happily.
Poppy loves driving through the snow. Gage wouldn't get off for MyKelle's turn, so they rode tandem.
MyKelle loves to play store while she drives the "Jeep." Today she bought a wild monkey at the store. Oh and chocolate milk too.


Gage was not one bit happy about not driving the Jeep. He only drives in a circle - Oh the freedom of the open road.


Last week was my program at school. They performed fabulously. Lots of hard work and time, but worth it in the end.

The day after, we went ice skating at the Rec. Center. Lots of fun.
This week was parent teacher conferences. My biggest problem is parents who don't support their children at home. Now, how do we make parents responsible under No Child Left Behind? Take note my children, neices and nephews: be supportive of teachers and school and your kids will do so much better in school.

7 comments:

Suz said...

What an awesome fun driveway for playing with all the toys. Nothing like having acres to roam and play with poppy! HURRY UP SPRING!!!

TravandNat said...

What a fun day in the sun!

I will be supportive of the teachers of my children..I pretty much have no choice, or my mother, and mother-in-law will string me up! Thank you for being a great teacher and working so hard for your students! I just hope my kids will have teachers that are as good as you, and my mom!

Jordan said...

Hi Jolene....
those kids are lucky to have you as a teacher...I know you were one of my favorite :)I found you off your daughters blog btw.

Adam And Jessica said...

So umm...Saturday afternoon was an awesome day. So awesome in fact that I drove my motorcycle to my in-laws house. Saturday evening not so much....my Motorcycle is still at my in-laws house and my garage is sad.

-Adam

Meghan said...

note taken. but i really want to know if that ice was chilly to lay on...

Meghan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jolene said...

Well, the ice didn't feel so cold while I was on it, but for the rest of the day, I had a cold ... well you know.
And Adam, I told you it would be cold when you drove home, won't say it, but I ..... you so.