Friday, August 8, 2008

Cheesecake Factory - Yum


My girls are hounding me to write a blog.  I told them my whole life revolves around them and they already write the blogs.  But, since I have become a blog stalker, I guess I better contribute.  Now, Marilee and Cheryl, you need to join the party.  
So, today on a spur of the moment, Nat, Katie, Kelli and I went to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch.  Yummy.  I've always wanted to go to Steve and Barry's, so we checked it out.  Not worth the drive or the bother to go.  The prices are great, but not much there worth buying.  

3 comments:

Katie Jo said...

Yea! It was a great day! And the food at the cheesecake factory was so good! Thanks for the fun adventure!

Suz said...

Yahoo for you techno-savey grandma!

TravandNat said...

Yeah! Thanks for the fun time! We just need to have Kelli send you some of the picts. from yesterday!

Love you!