Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Am Finished





I go back to work on Monday.  My favorite event this summer was having Marilee and Todd come to Utah.  I loved Trek and Bear Lake.  Other than those 3 events, my summer has been a wash.  My knee surgery with a 4 day recovery turned into 4 weeks on crutches and now physical  therapy.  Not fun.  However, My biggest accomplishment is that I have gone through, sorted, thrown out, D.I., organized every closet, cupboard, drawer, filing cabinet, at home and at school.  Yes, it's been boring, but it's a great feeling to have completed.  I finished today with the garage-yuck.





5 comments:

Katie Jo said...

Your not done yet, you still have to come do my house now! :)

TravandNat said...

You're awesome! I need to do that at my house! It looks so nice and organized! I'm sorry that this summer was not so fun! Next year will be better... Oregon Here We Come!!!

The Whitney's said...

I'm sorry that your summer was not so much fun! but like Natalie said oregon here we come!

j nordfors said...

Oh I envy you and your organiation! Things like that make me happy too. I'm glad you joined the blogging world!

christi said...

It's awesome that you have a blog now. Our families do need to get together and do dinner. It's been forever since we've seen you.